Amos Consulting has delivered high-quality tender writing services for health, disability, housing, youth, and advocacy organisations across New South Wales, Queensland, and Victoria since 2008.
Our Principal, Philip Amos, brings to the role the skills and experience of successful tender writing gained from working on the staff of a Federal Member of Parliament, as a policy officer in the Commonwealth Public Service, and ten years writing, researching, and preparing tender applications.
Competitive tenders, proposals, expressions of interest, and pre-qualification processes are a reality for community service organisations. They are stressful, involve tight timeframes, and investment of significant time and money.
Amos Consulting helps with tender writing, case studies, and processes to develop the highest quality and most persuasive application. Our consultants expertly advise and help you to produce credible, compelling, and persuasive funding applications.
How We Work
- Analysis: our consultants use their knowledge of tender evaluation processes to identify the key content that will make your application successful.
- Service model development and design: working collaboratively with your staff, our consultants lead workshops to develop and design a service model that will be highly attractive to government decision makers.
- Research: Researching your organisation, we find the case studies and success stories that showcase your skills and expertise. This evidence is used to add credibility and persuasiveness to your application.
- Review: We review and document your organisational policies and quality standards across the core criteria of governance, financial management, human resources, performance management, and quality management.
- Follow Up: Our consultants will analyse feedback from funding bodies, submit Freedom of Information requests, attend tender feedback interviews, and prepare debriefs that highlight the strengths and areas of improvement for your next application. Our tender writing service means you will be well prepared to deliver a high-quality submission for must-win work.
We work on an hourly rate or fixed quote for large projects. Please contact us for a detailed quote for your project.
We have worked with leading health and community organisations across Australia.
- The Salvation Army
- Anglicare Southern Queensland
- Life Without Barriers
- Northern Sydney PHN
- Centacare Cairns